The final countdown to Underground – Back In Black is officially ON!
We are so excited to welcome all of our amazing attendees, speakers, and sponsors October 14-16 in Denver, CO, to an exclusive, intimate, and actionable conference experience that they won’t soon forget!
A few important notes for our attendees…
– Pre-Event Guide – You were sent a full event itinerary this week to your email. Please take care to read the full guide and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
– Costumes – don’t forget to prepare for the Bootlegger’s Ball at the Underground Speakeasy! (All the info is in the Event Guide)
– Download the app – www.undergroundonlineseminar.com/app (make sure to enable notifications on your phone!)
– Charity Dinner (and exclusive LIVE Q&A) Opportunity with Kimbal Musk
On the event guide you were sent this week, you’ll notice the following entry on Friday’s Itinerary:
6:15 PM – 8:30 PM Dinner with Kimball (Ticket Holders Only – Offsite)
- This is a private dinner limited to 60 people, taking place right after Kimbal’s closing Keynote on Day 1 (Friday, Oct. 14th).
- The dinner will be at Kimbal’s beautiful and award-winning restaurant, The Kitchen, in Denver, just a few blocks from Underground.
- You’ll arrive just in time for cocktail hour, where guests will chat and mingle with Kimbal Musk and our other speakers.
- The cocktail hour will also provide incredible networking opportunities in an intimate atmosphere – the guest list already includes some of the top people in our industry.
- A LIVE Q&A with Kimbal will also take place. (We recommend you prepare your questions for this business icon and philanthropist now.)
- You’ll be seated up close and personal with some of our incredible speakers, sponsors, and other philanthropist entrepreneurs shortly before 8 pm, when dinner will be served.
- The requested donation to attend is $495 per person and all proceeds (beyond the cost of the actual dinner) are being donated to Kimbal’s amazing charity, the Learning Gardens.
- Learning Gardens are engaging outdoor classrooms that connect kids to real food, increase academic achievement, and drive community engagement. (https://thekitchencommunity.org/)
Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to attend this very unique charity and networking event, click here to secure your spot.
Ok, that’s all for now, but keep an eye on this blog as we get closer to the event for more updates!
As always, please feel free to reach out to us with any questions via email@example.com
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Dush and Terra Ramachandran
Underground Online Seminar